J.B.W Emergency Camping Water Filter Straw Portable Purifier - Chemical Free, BPA Free & Lightweight. Filtration System removes 99.9% bacteria & filter to 0.01 Micron - Camouflage Color
- Buy New: £14.59
as of 24/10/2017 03:10 BST details
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually dispatched within 24 hours
- Sales Rank:68,837
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 2.8 x 1.7
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and surpasses EPA standards for water filters
- Removes minimum 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction) and filters to an amazing 0.01 microns
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies
- Very durable and portable for lightweight hiking, backpacking, camping, and hunting.
Easily measure TDS of liquid solutions
The J.B.W. TDS meter is the perfect device for testing the purity of liquids. Portable and easy to use, this meter comes with a carrying case with a clip. The meter is always ready for use - simply remove the protective cap and immerse the probes in the liquid to be measured. Automatic temperature compensation makes it even easier to obtain accurate readings, and a hold function lets you take the meter out of the water for easy reading of measurement results.
Ideal for many household or laboratory applications
With a measuring range of 0-9990ppm, the J.B.W. TDS meter is great for a wide range of tasks. An affordable way to test your swimming pool, aquarium, tap water, reverse osmosis filter, or appliance water source, you can finally know whether the water you are drinking or using is acceptable for the application.
1. Measuring range: 0-9990ppm
2. Accuracy: ± 2%
3. Batteries: 2x 1.5V LR44 button cells
4. Auto shut-off: 10 minutes
5. Operating temperature: 0-99ºC / 32-212ºF
6. ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation): 0-50℃/ 122℉
7. Weight: 54g
8. Dimensions: 142 x 25 x 15mm
1 x J.B.W. Meter
2 x 1.5V LR44 button cells
1 x Carrying case
1 x User's manual
Do not use this TDS meter with hot or running water. Please make sure liquid level is below 1.5 in when testing. This meter is calibrated from the factory and does not require any adjustment.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright KiteIreland 2012