EMMAKITES Coastlock Snapped Swivel Connector of Kite Line and Bridle for Single Line Kite Parafoil Inflatable Fishing Swivel
- Buy New: £4.75 - £9.75
as of 20/2/2018 13:40 GMT details
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
- Sales Rank:113,129
- Quality! Ball bearing swivel with welded rings; coastlock snap of easy fastening design; made of coppery stainless steel of excellent resistance to corrosion.
- It is widely used as fishing terminal tactical as well as kite connectors of string and kite bridle.
- Coastlock snap is easy to open and lock, due to which, changing lures in seconds without re-tie are realized.
- SMOOTH with BALL BEARING! The swivel has ball bearings sealed inside to minimise any friction and allow the swivel to rotate freely, which prevents fishing / kite line from twisting when loaded.
- Test strength of 100lb for 4#, 150lb for 6#, 200lb for 8# provide great strength. Please choose appropriate size to match large kites / big fish angling.
Material: Coppery Stainless Steel Coastlock Snap; ball bearing swivel
4# - Strength Tested: 100lb; Length: 2 inch (50mm); Net weight/pc: 2.0g
6# - Strength Tested: 150lb; Length: 2 5/9inch (65mm); Net weight/pc: 5.0g
8# - Strength Tested: 200lb; Length: 3 1/5inch (81mm); Net weight/pc: 8.5g
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright KiteIreland 2012